Thursday, July 14, 2016

Why this Chicken Pox

2016 Eid celebration was bitter sweet. Unforgettable. A blessing I am sure. Alhamdullillah :)

So I had the most unusual Raya ever. My arm was never a bother to me. I was still in good spirit of celebration. Family some how was my joy and comfort. I had very few happiness lately, so I rejoice every little bit of happy vibes that goes my way.

I followed my father and step mom everywhere for Raya celebration. We went up to the north to join my sister at her husband's kampong in Kedah, the land of Jelapang Padi. It was an awesome time for all of us. Then we went to my little brother wife's kampong in Perak.

And after all the fun, I got down with chicken pox!

And I am writing this with a hand infested with the ugly pox. Some more, can't go out for 2 long weeks. Another one week plus to go. 

Please pray for me. I hope all the unfortunate events will end. I am desperately need to move on. Enough house rest. No more. Huhuhu. 

Alright folks. With lots of love and good thoughts. Chioa for now. Mwah! Mwah! 

Due to my cemented arm, I couldn't fit into my raya attire. Dressing up modestly. 

Look at the padi field. As far as the eyes can see. 

Tarraa... My right elbow after surgery infested with big gooey pox. Yucky, right!

1 comment:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya Liza and I wish you a speedy recovery. Iknow how depressing a hospital stay can be. I have broken both my right and left arms ( at different times)and needed surgeries on both occassions. However, i think you can still move around and still have the use of one arm. I looked at those patient that broke their legs and can't move around and i felt lucky. they have to lie on bed all the time. Semoga cepat sembuh. AAmenn.

    Fleming

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...