Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Pictorial Desa Diary Farm

I think I am feeling lazy to write anything. Let the photos do the talking, ya. Enjoy!

Desa Dairy Farm, Kundasang, Sabah

The ticket to Desa Dairy Farm
Hello sunshine!

The diary cows are here folks! Black and White, I like. It's a hot hot day. 
The barn. It's very high tach, i.e automatic faeces removal and cleaning. Systematic food and water distribution. Awang got so fascinated by it. Me feeling, it's very hot out hear.  
The farm has a section where visitors could play with the calves and the billy goats.
A lot of scenic spots for taking photos folks :) 
Mountainous view covered by the clouds 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...