Sunday, October 25, 2015

Igal Igal Kids of Bajau Ubian

One for the album, the day we went away - Picture courtesy of Abdul Rahman Osman

I can't get enough writing about the people of Mantanani. Their hospitality was superb, one of the best that I've ever had. Saying good bye was really hard. Everyone I met on the island was friendly and nothing but praises for them. 


The Igal Igal Dancers. So cute!
These are the Igal Igal Dancers that I had the opportunity to get to know. They were cute little princesses. I can't get enough of them. Chirpy, full of life and smart too. Mwah! Mwah!

Mantanani Supermodels! 1, 2, 3, pose. 1, 2, 3, pose. They got it right!
Children of Mantanani are extremely smart, friendly and fabulous with cameras. They know how to give the best poses. Saying good bye to these lovelies was the hardest. They sent us to our boat. Lots of hugs and kisses. I was touched. May one day fate brings us together again. You all will be all grown up and fabulous. Mwah! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...