Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Counting to December

Unique real plants for sales during Putrajaya Floria Exhibition 2013


Today I had an accident. My most beloved car, the only thing that I have, my bumblebee got hit from the back by an old van unintentionally during a massive jam. My spirit was down. So low I feel like crying. In fact tears are dropping while writing this.

It should be a happy day not a gloomy day. But my heart felt so heavy since a few days back. Heavier today after the accident.

Months without anything to write. I am guilty for abandoning the blog I so loved. The hiatus was essential for my struggling with life and unhappiness.

I have come to a breaking point in my life. A turning point actually. Everything has been reaped away from me. I don't know what else I should lose in this evanescence life in order for me to experience ultimate happiness. It's just too hard.

Please Allah, have mercy upon me.

A new hope has come. I am counting this month September to December. I am leaving it to fate. Where it shall lead me  this time? Seriously I have no idea.

HOPE FOR THE BEST IN DECEMBER. I WANT TO SMILE AGAIN IN DECEMBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...