Sunday, September 29, 2013

I am scared of October

Children's craft from dried plants and seeds


Huhuhu... I am scared of the coming month of October. It'll either make me or break me.

Dear Allah...
Please be gentle, for this life is difficult to handle
Every passing memories... I feel it deeply with worries
Will I have a chance, in this borrowed world of evanescence.

Dear Allah...
Please fill my heart with hope, so I could cope
My time is passing, thinking what am I missing
The gentleness, of wholesomeness.

Dear Allah...
Please have mercy, for I want to be happy
Please point that cupid's arrow, to appease my sorrow
I want to love and be loved
Again and stop right there... Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...