Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Blues

I couldn't write anything nice about Mother's Day because it has been marked with sadness and tragedy. One year is not enough a time for me to forget. The wound is not healed as I still feel the pain.

I pray everyday for her soul to rest in peace and be blessed in heaven. I pray for myself to be released from the pain. I couldn't see the road in-front of me because it blurred by the tears. And I am desperately wanting to go forward to the next destination. Amin...

I felt better today for great comfort from a friend.  When many close friends we thought would have understood but yet abandoned us, the most unexpected comfort came from some where far away. Thank you so much dear. I hope you read this. Mwah! Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, drop by my place, have something for you.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Orange looks great on me. Thanks a lot. Now we can dance the night away. Let's party in Tahiti!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...