Friday, January 13, 2012

EXUBERANT 2012

Spread only love for 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

Not too late I supposed. This is only the 13th day in  January 2012. Already we can feel the exuberance of the year and what's in store for us all. Be it good or bad, apocalypse what not, we need to stay positive. We fake it till we make it, LOL!

I don't care about the Mayan Calendar. I don't care if it's the end of the world or Friday the 13th. If it happens, it happens and nobody can prevent the work of God. At the same time, we shouldn't be pessimistic, live in fear and forgetting to make the best of the present. Do not waste our time. JUST LIVE, PEEP!

There were instances that broke me into pieces in 2011. I had to deal with lots of pain and heartache. I lost my beloved Mom in May, just one day after Mother's Day celebration. It was the worst episode in my entire life. Thinking of it alone brought back the pain. Then my father got married again less than 6 months after her demised. I was heartbroken. It's the end of the world for me. But life is for the living. Everyone has to move on eventually, so does my father. I forgive him for doing it so fast and no choice but to love him :)

YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS BUT NOT YOUR PARENTS :)

My career was going downhill in 2011. But I never regretted it a single bit. I got the chance to really find myself, be with my Mom more and discover my hidden talents. The greatest blessing was that I got a new job. One of my dreams has come true. It was the closing of a chapter in my life and the opening of another.

SOMETHING ENDS, SOMETHING BEGINS.

I have people around me who still love me in regardless of my situation. 2011 was the test of friendship, love and perseverance. My sisters were always there to support my ups and downs. They were there to share my pain and my emotional turmoil. I was lucky to have my friends to patiently motivate me to stay strong and to move on. I thank God for the blessing of good friends and so much love in my life.

GOD IS GREAT.

End of 2011 was the premi√®re of more good things to come. I am so looking forward to a better tomorrow. But for now, I just want to live in the present.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WORLD!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 pm

    Belated Happy New Year to you Liza. As we grow old ( I am not saying you are old, ok, I speak for myself)time flies faster than when we were young. That is why when we were kids we can't wait to grow up, to go to school etc. When people asked "How old are you?", we always add something to our age so that we become older, like " I am 4 and a half" or "I will be 7 next year and going to school" . The opposite is true
    when you get older, I mean really older. Nobody says " I am 46 and a half" or the equivalent.We wish time moves slower because there are so much need to be done, or undone. Be strong and be yourself.

    Fleming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramdzani,

      Happy New Year!

      Yes, it's true, when we are older, time is like the enemy and we keep on fighting time so it can go slower (that's why a lot of those anti-ageing products in the market today). But the most fearful is losing people that you love, one by one. Very scary.

      Thank you for dropping by :)

      Liz

      Delete
  2. Hi Liz, I love this posting.....very interesting.
    How you doin'?
    You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Uncle Lee,

    Thank you so much. I am doing good. Excited with 2012 :)
    Hope you are doing well too.

    Take care :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:36 am

    Liza, is your phone no. still the same?
    Have an extraordinary day!

    Fleming

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...