Wednesday, September 07, 2011

SELAMAT HARI RAYA & HAPPY 54th MERDEKA FOR MALAYSIA

Loving my country, Malaysia. Picture taken during
my friend's Register of Marriage in Putrajaya.

This posting is in due respect of our 54th MERDEKA DAY celebrated on 31st August previously. I posted it a bit too late, I know but better late than never (:

I still wanted to say something about it. I am very patriotic, you know (:

This year it was a double joy because it coincided with Eid for the Muslims in Malaysia. My posting here is what little contribution from me towards unity and solidarity of our nation. I wanted all to know that no matter which class of society you belong to, in the end, we all must love the land that has given us what we call life. A place you can call home.


Who am I?
I am many pots of flavour, combined (:
 

Love being an Indian once in awhile! 

Celebrates CNY every year and
my looks can be deceiving. Hahaha!
Loves fashion and loves Baju Kurung
I remember my roots
WHO AM I?
I am proud to call myself simply, a MALAYSIAN (:

Wishing everyone EID MUBARAK, i.e. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf Zahir dan Batin kepada semua. 
Mwah! Mwah!


2 comments:

  1. HelloLiz, hey, love your pics here. You sure one very attractive young lady!
    And no, it's never too late for greetings.
    It's always the thought that counts.
    I love your fashion sense. You got good taste in clothing.
    Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Uncle Lee. You made me blush. Hahaha!

    I love fashion. I designed almost all my clothing and even sewn it myself. I have quite a number of sarees and cheong sams. We are multi-racial, we should explore each other's culture. You can fall in love with someone just by knowing that someone a little bit better. The same applies in our everyday lives. If we love more, we hate less.

    You are most sweet. Thanks for dropping by (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...