Thursday, June 23, 2011

DEAR LIARS and CHEATERS

One is lonely. Not cool. 
This world is full of lies. People lied almost every day of their lives. Lied to their spouse, lied to their children, lied to their friends and what more to say, so easy to lie to strangers. 

Example; a husband lied to a wife; coming back late always because he said working overtime. The truth was he went out dating another woman. That's a lie that hurt when the truth revealed to the wife. It might break a marriage and cause harm to the children's quality of life. 

Another example; a child lied to his/her parents about going to tuition classes. In fact he/she was at the cinema with friends while skipping tuition classes. This is the kind of lie that is only damaging to self progression. Because the child will not have a good result in his/her exam and causes a great loss to his/her parents financially for paying the tuition fees for nothing. In a long run, it's affecting the child's own future and the parents trust towards him/her.

One completes the other.
I hate liars most of all because lies hurt people more than a dagger hurt the flesh. The scar can not be seen of course, but it was there, always. Lying only show that you are a selfish person who does not think of others. So never ever lied to your loved ones. Telling the truth hurts but for only awhile. The longer it was kept, the deeper is the wound and the bigger is the scar. Better tell your story now than leave it until it got infested with pus. Get what I mean. 

Some people tried to justify their lie as a white lie. They say, we lied for the betterment of all parties concern. What so white about lying? Nothing good came out from lying as far as I live this life. I have encountered many. For example, in a relationship, not telling facts are considered not lying. Would you agree with that? People say, I did not lie, I just keep mum, did not tell anything or only telling part of the story. That's all. Well... in my dictionary, not telling in order to make people think otherwise is as good as lying. As simple as that. Liars like to twist the facts to make it look okay and to justify the negative doings of their selfish acts.  

With the other half, one moves better.
The easiest example in this scenario is a Muslim husband that has another family with another woman. Simply said, he got married to another woman without telling the first wife about it. Finally the wife got to know and it hurts the marriage. So tell me, was this considered a lie or not? To the first wife, it was a lie every single day of her husband's marriage to the other woman. The truth that came out later hurt deeper than any wounds to the first wife and may be has effect to the children (if any) as well. Would you agree with me? 

Well... I leave it to you all to think wisely. I will not give any more examples because it's unnecessary. Everyone should be able to understand fully the consequences of their own action, in this case about lying. Let's move on, shall we. 

In my blog, my intention is always to share good stuff that is beneficial to all human kind that has the literacy of reading a blog posting. I only want to spread love and good sharing of information to all. Hope I still have followers out there. It's been such a long time that I had written any good posting. Always so self-engrossed with my own life's miseries. And the climax was the demised of my beloved mother. 

One half can lean on to the other half. 
My favourite colour is sky blue and white. As the beautiful blue sky and the white clouds. It sooth my heart and soul looking up all the time. I just love it. I love my roses too. It's the greatest creation by God. So beautiful and serene. The best flowers on earth.

I feel deeply about everything in this world. About life, about other people's life, about my life definitely. May be I could be a good writer one day. Great feelings should be shared and lessons learned should be taught. I believe that everyone has different life's lessons and each one is incomparable with the other. So sharing it would be the best so that others will learn something from it. I want to write a book someday. With a pseudo name, so nobody will ever know. That will be my retirement plan :) 

I was never lucky in relationship so far, but from it, I learned a lot. One of the most important in any relationship is trust and never ever break that trust. Once broken, considered gone forever. Another thing is lots of love and show that love to your significant other. Loving without proof of that feeling is as good as being stupid and a loser for a fact. Knowing that the other person loves you is not enough in any relationship. You had to feel the love in order to be able to feel loved and love more. You get what I mean? 
One do fun stuffs together.

Do simple stuffs like hugging with affections, listening more with empathy, remembering important dates, practising saying thank you whenever the other person do stuff for you, a peck on the cheek before going to work or before going to sleep and etc. Lots of simple and inexpensive stuffs you can do to show your feelings to your other half. 

Most men think that women should be content with what they have as long as their men gave them the roof for shelter, money for her needs and other material stuffs for her amusements. Well.... the theory is very wrong. Why do you think all the stories about Mak Datin/Puan Sri or Rich People's wife go for a gigolo or have extramarital relationship behind their husbands back? Materially speaking, they all had enough, right. Apart from may be the husband is too old for them or they marry because of money, than it's obviously because they are looking for TLC (tender, love and care) outside of home. The husband failed to give that to them for being too busy getting the TLC from other women as well. In this case, you can call it equal deceit. 

True love should never been tarnished with LUST. Lust is not Love. True love means being faithful, honourable and trustworthy to the other. Other commendable characters in story of true love are being accountable and protective. Like in many fairytale of a knight and a damsel in distress. Like that lah (:

Wow, look who's giving advice about love. I think I should stop now or I can never stop talking and talking. 

Have a nice read. Chiow! 
   




One is made for the other and two is actually one. Cool :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I really enjoyed reading your this posting. Very true.....
    To me the BIGGEST liars are politicians.
    They will promise giving you the moon before being elected....
    And once elected?
    They take our money!

    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Liz, Regret to read of your dear mom's passing.
    My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and family.
    It is always tough to lose a family member, especially a mother.

    What though the radiance which was once so bright....
    Be now forever taken from my sight.
    Though nothing can bring back the hour....
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flowers....
    We will grieve not,
    Rather find strength in what remains behind.

    You stay easy, Liz....she'll always be with you, and in you her treasure she left behind.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Uncle Lee,

    First of all; what a lovely poem. Thanks a lot. Very touching indeed.

    You have the same opinion with me about politicians. To me, POLITICS = liars and cheaters. No matter which side of politics, white or black, the truth about politicians remain. But at the same time, a country can not survive without them.

    Thanks again for your comments, it means a lot to me to have someone read my postings and understand its meaning truly (:

    Mwah! Mwah!

    Warmest regards,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found ur blog by blog walking. its so cool entry, i love it and agree with u opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sari...

    Thank you for dropping by :)
    Am glad you like it.

    Have a nice day,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:50 pm

    Hi Liz, so sorry to hear about your mother, my deepest condolences to you, your father and the rest of your family. Remember, you still have your father,love him everyday as you would have loved your mother. Make the most of whatever time you have to love the member of your family.

    BTW, what an interesting entry Fleming you wrote.

    Fleming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fleming,

    Great to have you come by to my blog. It's been awhile isn't it (:

    Thank you for your great thoughts. Yes, I am going to take good care of the rest of my family as long as I live. Life is so short that you wouldn't know when the time comes.

    You have a great day, Fleming.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...