Monday, August 02, 2010
My Burning Desire
Batik design for Piala Seri Endon Batik Fashion Competition 2010
The road to success is seldom easy. You had to sacrifice things in life; tangible and intangible things. After all true to the saying, 'no pain no gain'. Once upon a time, I had difficulty in knowing what I want in life thus the job hoping thingy that people who followed my blog will noticed. I wanted to do almost everything and anything under the sun. My various interest has led me to precious ups and downs. My life is like a colourful rainbow. Therefore I had no regrets for all that rare moments and invaluable experiences.
I had a dream and I believe it to realise one day. It'll be the sweetest victory. I am so motivated and so enthusiastic about my new endeavours. Thanks to all the support and encouragement from my loved ones. I really needed it at this point of time.
Motivation is vital to a person in order to push forward with positive mind. No one can live alone. we need people around us to have meaning in this life.
Here are some of good business-minded quotes that I would like to share with everyone of my readers:
* If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. Bill Gates
* A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Henry Ford
* I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump
* We will go forward... we will never go back. Michael Bloomberg (Founder of Bloomberg LP and New York City Mayor)
* Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.Warren Buffett(America's favourite investor)
* I have always been interested in two things: the arts and business. Bernard Arnault (Pope of fashion, i.e Loius Vuitton)
Finally, also very interesting quote here:
* A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. Albert Einstein
We get ideas and inspirations from the five senses given to us by the Al-Mighty God. The ability to hear, smell, see, taste and touch, all plays significant roles in our daily lives. We are collecting and deciphering data from things happening around us. Constantly we get stimulated by it. Our brain processes all these data gathered from our five senses and translating it into many wonderful things that we feel, perceive or react upon. That's how ideas and inspirations comes from. Heheee.... talking like I know so much. But not very much. This is talking from own experience and realisation, plus too much into Discovery Channel (:
I talk a lot. Okay that's it for now. Adios everyone. Mwah! Mwah!