Friday, June 19, 2009

FLOWER POWER



“We are born owning many qualities; some we may never know we possess. It all depends what kind of run God gives us” – Colleen McCullough in Morgan’s Run

If you feel ill inside, do not let your head or heart clouded with negative auras that’ll only weaken the body. Go out for some air. It means you need to breathe something that is fresh. Fresh means new and new means change. Let’s take another run.

Whatever that rambling is, I am a happy woman today. A flora and fauna aficionado, I am a flower girl on a loose. I bought flowers of many colours and textures. It makes me so happy just to look at my creations. I am like a proud mother.

Even artificial flowers can give me that happy feeling, needless to say with fresh ones. I will fall in love, unable to take my eyes off it for days. That’s the power of flowers men should know. The importance of giving flowers to a woman was to make her happy. The smell, colour and shape of every soft petal give positive effect to human senses.

Not the artificial flowers though. It’ll only tell the woman that you are a cheapskate and an artificial person with a boring character (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...