Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SMILE (:

What a challenging day yesterday. My car punctured twice in a week's time. Leaving me with no spare tyre to replace the second puncture. So I left my car at the petrol station to be at work on time.

Then my predicament started. I realised that it's just so difficult to find a taxi that will take me to work willingly. All refused to head to my work place, reason being, the traffic jam.! I had no choice but to take the bus. So I waited about 30 minutes for the bus to come. And I had to stand some more. Huhuhu... With my prim and proper attire plus three inch high-heels, I look so out of place. The Indonesian guy standing next to me were staring with one kind of a stare . I prayed to God, please let the bus speed up so that I will be off the bus asap.

Unfortunately, the bus didn't go to my office location. I had to go down halfway and take a cab. This time I managed to get a taxi with the condition that I agree not to use the meter. The taxi driver said, because of the jam and to cover the cost of returning without passenger, the fare is RM10 for a less than 5km ride. Oh dear... reasons, reasons, reasons.... I had to conform to the norm in order to survive this predicament. What ta heck.

Nothing in this world should bring your morning spirit down. The start of the day will determine the end, so it better be good. That's my mission and I had accomplished it with flying colours. I wore a mask that nobody knew what the trouble that I had to go through to be at work on time in one good smiling piece. Towards the end of the day, a magazine who's supposed to write stories about something else wanted to cover a story about myself in the Personality Page!

What a luck :)

Smile and the world will smile with you.

2 comments:

  1. i know how u feel at that time..
    but u handle it very well..:)
    hope u will have a nice day..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear. Yeah.. I think I did well too. When bad things happen to us, we shouldn't take it negatively. Sometimes it's a blessing in disguise (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...