Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If you lose me...

"If you lose me then you know, you're just a bit too slow, I only go up!"
~The Saturdays in 'UP'~

In my experience of being in the rat race, I only believe that you give your best in order to get the best. You've got to stand out in the crowd in whatever that you are doing. That's the only way, no exception to the rules. This world is no place for mediocre. It's either you be on top or be at the bottom. Being in between means you don't know what you want in life and you are close to nothing.

Why do I say this? Because I just got fed up with people who has no ambitions or people who are scared to wish for the stars . I'm sick with people who give reasons for their failure. I loath, those who are complacent and happily satiated with whatever that is coming their way. Even when things go smoothly for them, they don't even bother to appreciate it. Until everything is taken away. Then, come the self pity. Blame it to the other person and bla bla bla... I will say, MOVE ON.

In my line of work, I have opened up a lot of opportunities for other people to move along with me. I love to see progress in people for their own survival. Nothing for me to gain but I expect commitments and enthusiasms that match my own. No doubt it's not as easy as ABC. But hey, every success comes with a price, isn't it. Take the opportunity and give the best. That's all the requirement is. Was it so hard to do? No, right. But people being people who have many kinds of excuses and attitudes will always think otherwise. Do doubt I am really mad at this moment.

What more can I say. If you lose me, then you know, it's your own doing. I do not conform to anybody who is trying to bring me down. For now, I only go up.

You are your own destiny. No one can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...