Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Good Read when You Need One



I am writing this at my parents' place. I seldom went home to stay overnight any more ever since I officially moved out in 2007. However, I made a point to go back home at least twice a month. My parents will surely miss me if I failed :)

I still have all my things in my room. One big wardrobe of my clothings, my desktop and my whole book collection which I didn't take with me due to no space to store them at the moment in my place.

Browsing through my book collections, I can see my all my favourite autors, i.e. Anne Rice, Diana Gabaldon, Paulo Coelho, Steven King and many more. I pick up one book for I need it to kill time during my long wait for an important appointment. I wanted The Alchemist but realised that it's with my friend. Hmm... need to get it back.

The Alchemist is an easy read. A very short book with deep message that can last you a life time. For some of us, it could be a life changing knowledge when you come to understand how things work in this universe.

Lots of people have read it, I am sure. For those who have not, please run to the book shop to get a copy. You will never regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...