Thursday, May 08, 2008

'Bersantai Bersama Jaafar Onn'

It has been a pleasant afternoon spending it with Jaafar Onn on Wednesday at around 12.00 noon in Felda, Jalan Gurney. What were we doing in Felda, Jalan Gurney, right?

Felda Jalan Gurney is where a new radio station, WFM 88.1 Radio Wanita is located. Jaafar Onn is one of the DJ there. He has his own programme, 'Santai Bersama Jaafar Onn' from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. every Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays where he brings artistes as his guests. Long forgotten artistes like Dayang Ku Intan, Gaya Zakri, Noor Kumalasari and many more were called to his programme where listeners were given a chance to call for questions. It's very interesting that his programme is filled with warmth and joy to everyone who is listening.

I was there to promote The Summit Hotel Subang USJ, our Mother's Day event on this coming Sunday, 11th May. We had a Mother's Day Buffet Luncheon with Jaafar Onn and Friends. So we went there to promote it in his programme. At the same time our Chef were called to share with the listeners special recipes from the hotel kitchen.

It was my lucky day because we bumped into Noor Kumalasari, my Idol of the 70s and 80s who inspired me to keep my hair long and straight earlier part of my life :) She's a run away model cum singer cum actress but now has retired to concentrate full time on her family life. My Goodness, she's still slim and beautiful. She's also the younger sister of our Diva, Anita Sarawak with different mother.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 pm

    Ooohh, you update your blog at last after 3 months . Anyway it's good to know that you are alive and kicking. Have a nice day and janganlah lama sangat tak update, ok? Cheers.

    Fleming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,

    Thank you for still checking on my blog. You have been my most loyal reader :)

    I've been busy with work and life crisis lately, no energy to update the blog. I am more active in my facebook though. May be you can check it out. However, blogging has been part of me, so I will never give it up.

    Nice to hear from you again. Keep in touch, ya :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...