Monday, December 04, 2006

The Perfect One


Perfect dusk scene at Ulu Yam Dam, Selangor

Lately I got the chance to do lots of things I neither had the chance nor time to do before in my own hometown or rather neighborhood. I was amazed with how fast time flies. It’s like riding a rollercoaster. Things changed, places changed and most importantly people changed.

The world keeps on moving even when you think your life has stopped. This world does not revolved around us per se with the earth population of over 6 billion; divided by continents, countries, states, provinces, districts, villages and other communities, we are living in a cluster of communities down to the smallest of families and friends. Nobody is actually living a single life. We live with each other, hence we can not be selfish or think that we are exclusive.

In this life evanescent, we are making the best of what we got. No misery is worst than the others. Our story is still very small indeed, like a tiny speck of dust in the atmosphere. The sun, the rain and the wind mark its destination. No one knows where it may end; in the mountain, the field, the land or the sea. If you care to think, this life full of uncertainties. But one thing that is certain is the promise of our Creator. That’s the only truth.

I spent my time with surprisingly numerous activities with friends and family. I went checking out nurseries for plants, learning new traits in gardening, visiting friends, picked up new skills and going for a picnic. With less in hand, I got to do lots like never before. In my next posting, I would share some of the photos of my activities.

Everywhere I go, I must have my camera with me. I believe in capturing the beauty of creation, stealing and stilling memories of this temporary life. It makes me so humble. Praise be to Allah.

I have my camera and my computer, nothing seemed to matter anymore. Technology makes us happy sometimes, I would say.


The Perfect One

Water flows down the river,
Debris of broken tweaks,
Mud leaves yesterday’s story,
These some wonder but I don’t see it

Life stops and continues on
Life thrives above, in between, down and below
Life thrives in front, behind and around
Can you see it now?

Yes I said, I see it now
Life continues when things are dying
When you don’t see
There must be the One that sees it all.

1 comment:

  1. na2ri2:46 pm

    ingatkan gambar kat tasik biru kuang....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...