Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Wisdom of Rose



Every colour of roses has its significant meaning. For instance white/crème means the purest of heart, humility, sincerity and a happy beginning. Yellow means an offering of friendship or happy domestic life (if given to a wife). The rose above is actually crème in colour not exactly yellow as it seems. My favourites are white and blood red, i.e. pure passions, true love and desire. So make sure you know your roses before giving it to someone because it will tell your intention and you wouldn’t want it to be wrongly thought of.



Hi everyone… I’m back!

It’s been a long sabbatical leave but now I am back with new vigour.

My fingers are itchy to write a thousand words. Who could have thought that blogging could be an addiction :)

Anyway, it has been such a testing period of time for me that I thought I would never blog again. Thank you everyone for supporting me and for your concern. Thank you for coming here to visit me. I love my blog too much to ever abandon it for too long.

This blog is about my life, a slow walk in reaching my destiny (I don’t know what that is; I’ve walked too many roads). That is why I called it ‘Gentlecreation’. It is how I walk my life and the truth of my existence. I pay tribute to the universe for my small existence (metaphorically I used the word gentle). I believe that all has its destiny and all destinies mysteriously have been written by One. There…. I’ve explained it all.

Usually I will write about things that inspired me along the way. For instance, I wrote about people around me, about my watching the news, my readings, my observation of nature and animals and about my experiences. It gives me great relieve and pleasure to write down my mind.

Hmm…. What else? This is a warming up session. I have a long way to go. Just to let you all know that I love you all for keeping up with me.

Here is a beautiful poem by someone I admire; the genius of her time. She lives a short life but her spirit lives forever through anyone who reads her poems and her once in a life time
Rarest Master Piece (some of you out there will appreciate this kind of literature).

EMILY BRONTE (1818-1848)

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree --
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most constantly?

The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again
And who will call the wild-briar fair?

Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now
And deck thee with the holly's sheen,
That when December blights thy brow
He may still leave thy garland green.

2 comments:

  1. Salaams

    Nice to have you back in bloggervile, thrilling creation with your gentle will.

    Wasalaam

    TMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Yakoub,

    Thank you for your visit here. I really appreciate it. And you have given me so much inspiration through your own good blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...