Wednesday, February 22, 2006

STOP




A road less taken is a road fills with wonders,
That's what wise people like to tell you.
The road I had taken have delayed my journey,
For it's full of obstacles and blocked by heavy rocks.

Through the short journey and in between obstacles,
Beauty and wonders leave me breathless.
Even when I am drown in around, above and below,
This is only a matter of small.

Hard to digest, hard to comprehend,
I think I have reached an end.

Road under construction
Closed until further notice!

4 comments:

  1. I am not much of a person to understand poetry but whatever it is, don't give up, ma'am. I am sure it ain't the end of the road for anything for anyone.

    Stay safe, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa suda jadi daaa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:25 am

    "The public have insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few bloggers are experiencing problems at the moment. I think we need to re-read Fanon.

    Wasalaam

    The Muslim Anarchist

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...