Sunday, February 12, 2006

Little fun at Little Havana


Serene Beauty



CANDY- the best female rock band in town

I didn't really let my leave days go wasted. I went for a little fun on Friday's night to see my friends performing in Little Havana, Bukit Bintang. I always love this rock band even though they don't produce anymore album recently. However, they are still active performing at hotels and pubs. You'll just love it because they all could play their music very well. The all-girl-power thingy really turn on the crowd crazy that night that they ask for more even after the show is over.

At the same time, I got the chance to experiment with my phone. I haven't got my camera still. The result is fantastic. I think my friend Christina looks gorgeous and so artistically serene in the photo above. I am proud to share her photo here because I think I've captured her real nature. A very quiet serene beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...