Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lucky Dog



I was reminded today not to write anything about the garden or plants because it seems that I wrote too much about it already. It’s getting boring and dull, one good friend commented (you know who you are and happy birthday dear) that it’s not interesting at all. So today following the wise advice of the birthday person, I’m not going to write about plants or the garden for I don’t want anybody to puke when reading my blog.

Anyway, I have to start with wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year; “Gong Xi Fa Chai”. We are now in the year of the Fire Dog. I hope it’s going to be a good year for everyone.

I’ve found a baby bird fallen from a tree today. It seems so special. I named the chick ‘Lucky Dog’ and everybody agreed; they all call it just ‘Dog’ but I call it 'Lucky'. Seems so funny but it makes me happy, so we’ll take care of it for we don’t want it to die. It’s like giving it a new life and life is a cycle. It’s a rebirth and life will continue. It’s very symbolic and it’s CNY. What a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. cantik nya Amoiii....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo pu ce tow . wo ai ni .ne seck ma?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiya Derumo,

    Don't lah tease me like that :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...