Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Whole New Look

What do you think of this new look?

I played with the colours and background image to suit my taste and personality. So far, this is what I am capable of doing with little knowledge of CSS or webdesigning. I will learn more later on.

Don't you just hate having to share the same template look with other bloggers?

I am very busy at the moment to post anything of great value to you all out there. However, I'll try my best whenever I could find a free time to do so.

5 comments:

  1. sila beri tunjuk ajar..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...... i like it so much la kak.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue and Nana: Suka ke... :) I'm glad you all like it. Saja nak ubah selera boring tengok banyak blog yang sama. Lagi pun nak kenakan dengan tema terbaru, ala-ala blog dalam taman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ermm....how do we change our blog features? i do wanna be a bit different....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Raven,

    You could change your blog features and just almost anything by going to the templete and change it accordingly using CSS. You could learn all about it in Blogger Help and click to How to Change Templete.

    It'll take some time to study but basically it's very easy to change background photos and anything to do with colours.

    Try it. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My mind says:

  • "I CHOOSE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS MINE"
  • If it's not you, who else!
  • Love your country. Keep it SAFE & GREEN...